Terms & Condition
Terms and Conditions of Acceptable Use
1. License and Intellectual Property
You must not:
- Republish material from Shri Services
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Shri Services.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Shri Services
- Redistribute content from Shri Services
2. Logo Usage
- Logos can only be used with the permission of Shri Services Oy in ads or other promotional materials.
- No ambiguity may apply to logos. Shri Services Oy and its related organizations must also be identifiable and identified with the logo.
- No logo shall be added to any effect that indicates that you, your company, your website, products, or services are affiliated, funded, authorized, or endorsed by Shri Services Oy unless such a relationship exists.
- All Shri Services Oy Logos are distinctive, designed pieces of registered graphic trademark artwork governed by the protection provided by applicable any laws of the European Union (EU) including but not limited to EU Trademark Regulation (2017/1001), EU Implementing Regulation (2017/1431) and EU Delegated Regulation (2017/1430).
- The tagline “Crafting solutions for business revolutions” must not be separated from the Shri Services Oy Logo unless permitted.
- Business partners who have agreements with Shri Services Oy must comply with the terms of their agreement in addition to this policy.
- If you’d like to use our Logos that are not covered by this policy, or for further information about the use of the Logos, please contact email@example.com.
3. Disputes and Jurisdiction
Any disputes arising in connection with the subject matter of Services provided by Shri Services Oy or its websites shall be governed by and determined in conformity with Finnish law. Any dispute shall be brought before Turku Court House (Varsinais-Suomen Käräjäoikeus) located at Sairashuoneenkatu 2, 20100 Turku.