This End User License Agreement (“EULA”) is the End-User’s legal agreement with Shri Services Oy. End-Users are referred to as ‘You,’ and ‘Your’ in this agreement and Shri Services Oy as ‘We,’ ‘Us’ and ‘Our.’
This EULA agreement governs Your procurement and use of Our Shri Services software (“Software”) directly from Shri Services Oy or indirectly through a Purchaser of Our Services (a “Subscriber”) of Shri Services Oy.
Before completing the installation process and using the Shri Services software, please read this EULA agreement carefully. It offers a license to use the software of Shri Services and includes warranty information and disclaimers of liability.
By clicking on “accept” or downloading software or using the Shri Services Oy’s services, You affirm Your acceptance and agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA agreement.
If You enter on behalf of a corporation or other legal entity into this EULA agreement, You represent that You have the right to bind that organization and its members to these terms and conditions. If You do not have this authority or are not in agreement with the terms and conditions of this EULA agreement, do not install or use the Software, and You must not accept this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement applies only to the Software provided by Shri Services Oy, irrespective of whether other software is referenced or described herein. Services refer to all Shri Services Oy upgrades, supplements, Internet-based services, IT and allied services, and Software support services unless other words accompany the specific service description. If so, then those terms are applicable.
1.1 Grant of Licence. Shri Services Oy hereby grants You, in compliance with the terms of this EULA agreement, a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use Shri Services software on Your computers.
1.2 Minimum Requirements. You are required to load the Shri Services program under Your control (for example, a Desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet). You are responsible for ensuring that Your device fulfills the minimum Shri Services software requirements.
1.3 Forbidden Actions. You are not permitted to:
- Delete, alter, modify, adapt, convert or otherwise adjust the whole or any part of the Software, or allow the entire or any part of the Software to be combined with or integrated into some other software, or decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software or attempt to do something equivalent.
- The Code of the software is downloaded, copied, published, resold, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose.
- Allowing any third party to use the Program by or on behalf of any third party
- Use the Software in any manner that violates any applicable local, national, or international legislation: European Union and Finnish laws.
1.4 Reservation of right to licensing. Shri Services Oy reserves the right to grant licenses to use the Software to third parties.
2.1 Termination stipulations. This EULA shall take effect from the day You first use the Program and continue until it is terminated. Upon written notice to Shri Services Oy, You may terminate it at any time. If You fail to meet any term of this EULA agreement, it will also terminate immediately. Upon such termination, the licenses granted under this EULA agreement will be terminated immediately, and You agree to discontinue all access and use of the Software. The clauses which continue and exist by their very nature would survive any termination of this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement, and any dispute arising in connection with this EULA agreement, shall be governed by and construed following the laws of the European Union and Finland.
Notice to End-Users
Our Services are intended for commercial use. Where Our Services are made available to You via Our Subscription, the Subscriber is Your personal information’s data controller. In its capacity as Your data controller, Your data privacy questions and requests should initially be submitted to the Subscriber. Shri Services Oy shall not be responsible for the privacy or security practices of Our Subscribers, which may vary from this Policy.
Subscribers to Shri Services Oy may:
- Restrict, terminate or suspend Your access to the Services;
- Access and describe Your personally identifiable information;
- Access and export Your personal information that they process; and
- Change Your personal details, including Your end-user profile.
Specific Do’s and Dont’s for End-Users
5.1 Lawful Use.
- End-Users must ensure that any use of Our Service is lawful, and it is their sole responsibility to determine what constitutes legal use in their particular jurisdiction.
- All End-Users agree they will not use, attempt to use, or allow the Service to be used for any unlawful or malicious purpose.
- All End-Users agree they will not commit any act that endangers the security or effective operation of Our network or any of Our systems or equipment (or Our suppliers’ network, systems, or equipment)
- The law requires Us to comply with law enforcement or other lawful requests without notification to end-users.
Limitation of Liability
End-Users agree that:
- We have no responsibility for the Service Data content;
- End-User and Subscriber have sole responsibility for the use of the Service by End-User;
- We are not liable for any unwanted or unwelcoming information disseminated through the Service.
Intellectual Property Rights
The privileges given to End Users to use the Service(s) under this Agreement do not reflect any exclusive privileges in the Service(s) or any related Shri Services Oy’s Intellectual Property Rights. Subject only to a limited right of access and use of the Service(s), as expressly stated herein, all rights, titles, and interests in and of the Services and all the software and other components of or used to provide the Services, including all related intellectual property rights, shall remain with Shri Services Oy and shall belong exclusively to Shri Services Oy. Shri Services Oy also reserves the right to claim the protection of intellectual property for any functionality, functions, or components that may be based on or have been prompted by suggestions, requests for improvement, recommendations, or other input We obtain from End-users.