February at Moitele introduced new features and improvements across our services. We have fixed some bugs and enhanced the user experience. We have executed the first phase of the telecom infrastructure upgrade that would further facilitate elevated user satisfaction. All updates are now live across our applications for your convenience.
Moitele softphone updates
- New design implemented on the Moitele widget for Zoho CRM.
- Improved the call widget UI to fit the CRM module on Zoho
- Fixed an issue with API allowing users to smoothly control hold, mute, recording, and transfer functionality on the softphone
- Fixed a bug in the color code probability bar in the call widget
Customer Portal updates
- Admin has the details of new user registrations in real time with the improved notification system
- Improved active calls by providing filters to filter calls on various columns – agent name, destination, description, and status
Introduced the DID management module.
Now the user is able to:
- View the purchased numbers
- Assign/unassign/reassign a DID to agents
- Manage call forwarding conditions
Bug fixes and design updates give the user a smoother flow when switching from one function to another while enhancing user experience. These regular updates and quality monitoring improve the overall functionality of our softphones and customer portal.
Stay tuned for software updates and patch notes at the end of every month.
Why wait? Be adventurous and take the leap with Moitele. Contact us below and we can discuss your B2B lead generation needs and challenges.
When you succeed, we succeed