The last couple of months have been a whirlwind of updates and improvements across Moitele platforms. The following updates are live on Moitele apps for your convenience.
Moitele’s softphone updates:
- Improved user experience and navigation issues on the softphone widget
- Implemented IP allow/deny list for the softphone
- The new feature that indicates the probability of call connectivity using color codes
- Improved the Softphone UI to fit into the desktop screen size
- Improved UI of the call bar and call widget for CRM Integrations
- Implemented database syncing with number look-up server
Customer Portal updates
- The improved purchasing process in billing module
- Optimized designs across each module
- Improved the password complexity in the agent module
- Enhanced the softphone security with an IP restriction feature that allows/denies the access to the softphone
- Fixed an issue with API to display numbers from selected countries
- Improved Campaigns module for XSLS (Excel file) upload
- Improved the customer portal for mobile view
- Optimization of disposition codes management in the Campaigns module
- Fixed page navigation in the Campaigns module
- Improved the dropdown option in the Campaigns module to allow users to read campaign data as an Excel sheet.Implemented file sync for call recording files in the campaign section
- Fixed dashboard graphs to display the data as per the customer’s time zone.
Why wait? Be adventurous and take the leap with Moitele. Contact us below and we can discuss your B2B lead generation needs and challenges.
When you succeed, we succeed